Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wordless! I painted the kitchen!

So I got to thinking, even though we can't have the house raised right now, like I want, I can still do little improvements around the house that make it look prettier...so I painted the kitchen! Its a small area so I just picked up a small can of primer and of Manchester red semi-gloss paint from Sears. Here are pics of how it came out! And a few of the me and puppies:)

here is the kitchen before the paint (and cleaner before we moved in!)-

and here it is afterwards-


 Corbin and Lealu outside:) Corbin is a little trouble maker! but we love him all the same:)







Happy Week to you!!!

5 comments:

  1. It is fun to add paint to a place, isn't it? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your country home :) So cute!

    Pictures with your dogs are great too. You should frame one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing house improvements is so fun! I bet it makes it feel more like your home, huh? I get to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. And your fur babies are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There really is something so cute about puppies. Great job on the kitchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comment love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...