Monday, June 13, 2011

No Dishwasher! & new rescue puppy!

In our new place (well its not really new, but new to us living here permanently!) we don't have a dishwasher. We used to have one. I forgot how much work it was to wash all the dishes and not use a dishwasher!  Not to mention how hard it is on my hands...or how hard it was! until I got these awesome cutie hot pink dish gloves!! Love these! They actually make washing the dishes more fun because I get to put these on!




We also adopted a new rescue puppy! He is adorable and only about 10 weeks and his name is Corbin! Lealu is doing great with him except for a little jealousy with sticks but were working on that:)

Love him! Will post pics soon! Right now have to put him out before he pees on everything. Well at least I'll get to put on my pink gloves lol.

4 comments:

  1. Even pink gloves would not make this better for me! They are cute though!
    Can't wait to see the pics of Corbin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when we lost power a couple of years ago and I had two sinkfuls of dirty dishes that I should have put in the dishwasher the night before. I was panicking, then remembered that I grew up without a dishwasher. I was having one of those "Duh!" moments. Wearing those pink gloves would have made washing all those dishes a little bit more bearable, though.

    Can't wait to see the new puppy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love those gloves- we must have pics of the puppy!! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went without a dishwasher for 3 months and I learned something about myself. I am a terrible dishwasher! hahaha. Can't wait to see Corbin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comment love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...