Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wordless - a change is needed!

Okay so I'm turning 30 in...like...a few weeks. and I've been thinking that I need some sort of change, and I'm over the dying hair thing, well for right now anyway! but I've been thinking about a haircut...with a different kind of style that I've never done before, and I found one that I really think is cute and that I like and I think I'm going to go for...

obviously her hair is up, so I'm not talking about the length, but the bangs. What do you think!? cute right!?

3 comments:

  1. Totally cute! Go for it- its only hair, if you dont love it, it will grow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bangs! Bangs to me open up your face and brighten the eyes! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comment love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...