Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween in my "little" village and cutie costumes!

I hope you all had a great Halloween weekend! We didn't make it to the parade in the city, poor Martin was sick, so during the day we went across the street to the little park where the local community gets together for pumpkin painting, slides and to show off kiddie costumes, and at night just watched some spooky movies. It was the first time I've ever done anything like that before (by that I mean not dress up and just go walk around with little kids and not go partying, drinking or to the village) It was oddly fun and kind of relaxing! When we first got there we ran into a friend in the neighborhood who sits in the little play cemetary and plays the saxophone, he's awesome and looks really scary with all his makeup! here's a pic for you!
And here are a few more pictures of the day!
Lealu with her bowa!! :)

Ooo, and here's a scary picture (well not really) of me practicing acupuncture on my husband to help his headache and congestion!

Its a point called bitong that has been known in our schools clinic to relieve a stuffy nose and sinuses in an hour. By the next day he was all clear! I've decided to start up a blog about my journey through acupuncture school and everything I'm learning, if you are interested in it, please take a look! www.practicehealingmedicine.blogspot.com, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. acupuncture looks fun!! i've always wanted to go try that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That acupuncture does look pretty scary. I LOVE that football costume. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to try acupuncture. I've heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'm so new to blogging (two weeks) that I get so so so excited when someone who isn't one of my friends leaves me a comment!! (You know, cause they kinda have to!) Oh, I decided I lied too ....I would NEVER put a picture of me when I first get up in the morning on my blog!

    I totally changed the look of my blog today (new template) so don't be confused if you come back ...

    I've looked at all three of your blogs. Your fixer-upper is adorable! I'm totally fascinated by your acupunture!! And I will definitely come back to visit you here at Simple Travels!!!

    PS--Lealu looks beautiful in her feather boa!
    PPS--I hope Martin feels better ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures...
    Black Costume is looking awesome. I am surprised to see the painting on the Pumpkin.


    supplements

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comment love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...