Thursday, June 9, 2011

random thursday thoughts:)

Today, well I don't really have anything special to do. I have a yoga class that I'm teaching tonight, but thats it. I can do anything I want, anything at all and its funny, I keep making lists of things. Finish reading my book, Chronicles of Tao, finish a crocheting a scarf for a woman (she's buying it and doesn't need it until Christmas thank God), put away dock stain that I used to stain the dock yesterday, water the plants, go to the store and buy water, vacuum, put garbage out. All these things to do lol (sarcastically). I remember a month ago, I would have laughed if someone had given me this list. I would think "I could do that in an hour when I got home from work". I guess thats part of how things have changed for me. I'm looking at "could" in a different way. I "could" do anything, I could go the store, I could go for a run, I could go for a drive, and there are also few shoulds for me right now. No one including myself telling myself, saying, you should do this, or should do that.  This time now makes me think of when I was younger and there was so much time to do what I wanted and so many possibilities for the future. So I guess that leaves me...well...here.

The neighbor gave me flowers this morning, he is such a nice person!! I think I'll give him and his wife one of our handmade soaps:)

I've seen so many big spiders outside!! I think I'm getting used to them.

1 comment:

  1. As long as the spiders stay outside that is fine! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comment love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...