Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Welcome! This is a blog that I started in the beginning to keep in touch with friends and make new friends, grew into a place where I blog ideas on how me, my husband and our puppy Lealu live simply and frugally in a big city, and has evolved into the place where I'm looking forward to writing about our new journey living in the country, with all its greenery and bugs, the air is fresh and clean here! We are doing lots of work on our place, the work we've done so far can be found here - http://www.countrylakehouse.blogspot.com/ and I look forward to finding new ways to live and fix things frugally here in the country! Its a place to share ideas with you, and hopefully you with me! Here I write about how to DIY instead of purchasing, how we survive on a small budget, simple ways to save money and everyday frugal living here while still being able to afford a little luxary now and then! While you're here, stop by and check out my Frugal Tip Fridays!

If you like homemade soap http://www.oliveyourbeeswax.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comment love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...