Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm finally doing an about page! any suggestions?

Welcome! This is a blog that I started in the beginning to keep in touch with friends and make new friends. Its become and turned into a sanctuary for me where I write down my experiences, my thoughts and my ideas on how me, my husband and our puppy Lealu live simply and frugally in a big city. Its a place to share ideas with you, and hopefully you with me! on  I write about how to DIY instead of purchasing, how we survive living and working in a big city, simple ways to save money and everyday frugal living here while still being able to afford a little luxary now and then!  This city is a big one and its expensive, but we'll be here for awhile and we are working with what we have!  While you're here, stop by and check out my Frugal Tip Fridays!

If you like homemade soap http://www.oliveyourbeeswax.blogspot.com/

If you'd like to see how we're reinventing a 1930's lakehouse http://www.countrylakehouse.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comment love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...