Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Black Eyed Peas for Free!

One of the cool Summer events that Central Park and Good Morning America does every year is something called the GMA Summer Concert Series. All of the concerts are free and go from 7a-9a Friday mornings. Thats alittle early for me but if you are in the city you might want to try one! (blogher friends hint hint!) To get in all you have to do is show up, to get in its on a first come first served basis!



Here is the lineup for this summer 2010:

Friday May 21 - Jonas Brothers
Friday May 28 - Sugarland (don't know who they are)
Friday June 4 - Diddy - Dirty Money
Friday June 11- Norah Jones and Sarah McLachlan (I can't believe I missed that one!)
Friday June 18 - Miley Cyrus
Friday June 25 - Alicia Keys
Friday July 2- Mary J Blige
Friday July 16 - The Go Go's
Friday July 23- Sheryl Crow
Friday July 30 - Black Eyed Peas
Friday Aug 6 - TBD
Friday Aug 13- Jonas Brothers
Friday Aug 20 - Rihanna
Friday Aug 27 - Lady Antebellum

Speaking of Blogher, I'm so excited to be going this year! I won't be able to attend until Friday unfortunately because I have to work so I will miss some of the fun parties etc, but it is a quick walk over from my job so I shouldn't be there too late on Friday. I can't wait to see my longtime friends who have since moved out of the city - Danielle, Shan, and Laura.  Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! I with they'd post who is playing next week so we could get excited and consider it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On one hand, I wish lived there, because that would be so cool! On the other, I am glad I don't. I really don't want to listen to the JoBro's for 2 hours. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I want to go to blogher! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to go this year but it didn't work out for me. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comment love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...