Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Wordless - 2 apples on the Road!
I wanted to thank Raphael and Dawn at Just Married with Coupons for the Life is Good Award!
The Life is Good Award: To accept the award you must link back and Thank the person who gave you the Life is good award. Answer the 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs :)
1) If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
No I'm happy that people know who I am and where I'm coming from when they read my blog!
2) Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Sometimes I start laughing at myself if I've gotten stubborn to the point in a situation where what I'm doing just doesn't make sense. One incident - I like the ride the bus and train into work so that I can read/crochet, talk on the phone. This morning my MIL was going into the city and asked if I wanted a ride, I said no thanks and waited for my bus...I guess thats me being stubborn with what I want to do. I laughed at myself because when I looked outside of the situation, basically I was giving up a free ride to go on a slower bus and crowded train because I was being stubborn:)
3) What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
an awesome girly just trying to do the best I can!
4) What is your favorite summer cold drink?
I love pina coladas!
5) When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
head to B&N, read some free magazines with a chai in hand, or again with a chai (my fave!) window shop for clothes. I find that if I see the clothes and imagine myself wearing them, I want them less afterwards!
6) Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Oh so many things:) finish school and work as an acupuncturist, have a family one day with Martin, move somewhere we both love.
7) When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
More the class clown in Junior High (I moved to a new school then), and during highschool - the ditcher, and then later in highschool the overachiever. Now...I guess I do alittle of all of them:)
8) If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
So many! The day I moved to NYC, the days I met my wonderful friends that I have today, my first date that turned into spending every day that weekend with Martin and driving in the snow together.
9) Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I love writing about both. I love incorporating frugal tips that I've learned for other people!
10) If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
talk on the phone with a glass of wine.
Now the award needs to be passed on to 6 people, and contact them :)
These bloggies are wonderful and I read them alot! Stop by and see them!
CA Girl - She is awesome and funny and cracks me up just about everyday!
Domestically Challenged - Trust me, just go, you won't regret it!
Milk and Cuddles - Shan is a long time girlfriend who writes about being a Mom to a beautiful little girl Molly while living in Texas! Check her out! You'll love her!
Danielle's Meandering Thoughts - Another long time girlfriend, Very interesting stuff! And she is planning her wedding for next year!Stop by and see her!
Statements in Fashion - the Fashion diva! She knows all fashion and can show you how to wear anything so it looks beautiful! Check her out!
Angela at Cast and Catch - Relatively new blogger, she writes about very interesting topics that really matter. I love reading her posts especially because they are so honest! Go and visit!